Dr. James Major, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Major's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Major, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Major completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Major is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2003
- Emory Univer, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (281) 587-1987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Major?
Best of the best. Listens. Careful. Confident. Expert. I trust my sight to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Major accepts your insurance.
Dr. Major frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Major's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Major has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital