Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Lee, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at California College of Podiatric Medicine. He currently practices at Artisan Foot and Ankle Specialist and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University International Of The Americans School Of Medicine, San Jose Costa Rica, Medical School
- Robert D Clark Honors College At The University Of Oregon, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have been taking my elderly parents to Dr. Lee every other month for several years. He takes care of their feet since they are no longer able to. They tried the podiatrist who comes to the senior home they live at but did not think he was as good as Dr. Lee so they came back. Dr. Lee takes his time with them. He's very professional as well as personable. They look forward to these appointments as their feet feel so much better afterwards and they say it improves their ability to walk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Lee, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heel Spur, Foot Fracture, and Bunion.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 5475 E La Palma Ave Ste 208, Anaheim, CA 92807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- PIH Health Downey Hospital