Dr. James Karegeannes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arden, NC. Dr. Karegeannes completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Emerge Ortho - Blue Ridge Bone and Joint Clinic, Asheville, NC and is affiliated with Highlands Cashiers Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karegeannes is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Emerge Ortho - Blue Ridge Bone and Joint Clinic, Asheville, NC
Emerge Ortho - Blue Ridge Bone and Joint Clinic, Asheville, NC2585 HENDERSONVILLE RD, Arden, NC 28704 Existing Patients: (828) 258-8800
- The Hosp for Special Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karegeannes?
Visit was quick and to the point- have your questions ready and he will answer them. Awesome in the hospital and as a surgeon- very pleased. Mother's hip is functioning well with little pain- happy to see her walking again after approximately six (6) months of not being able to put leg down and walk on the same.
- Highlands Cashiers Hospital
- Mission Hospital - Asheville