Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi and is affiliated with North Mississippi Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801 Existing Patients: (662) 620-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Mississippi Health Services
- OCH Regional Medical Center