Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hart, MD
Dr. James Hart, MD is
- UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1944
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1944
- Louisville Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital
- U Louisville Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital
- Colum-Presby Coll P&S, Residency Hospital
- Duke U Hosps, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Hart, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hart's profile.
Dr. Hart in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hart's office is located at 3950 Kresge Way Ste 105 Louisville, KY 40207. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hart provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Hart, MD is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville.
Yes, Dr. James Hart, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. James Hart, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Health Louisville
Julie S Lee MD Pllc
Julie S Lee MD Pllc3950 Kresge Way Ste 105, Louisville, KY 40207 (502) 893-9825