Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408.
Dr. James Hansen, MD
Dr. James Hansen, MD is a cardiovascular interventional technologist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Hansen completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hansen is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hansen?
I saw him for several years. He always took time to explain things and I always felt I was well taken care of.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Hansen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hansen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hansen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hansen frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement.
Dr. Hansen's office is located at 1860 Shawano Ave., Green Bay, WI 54303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hansen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.