Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fackler accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Fackler, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Fackler completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Children's Center. Dr. Fackler is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Children's Center1800 ORLEANS ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-7237
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fackler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fackler frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Esophageal Varices.
Dr. Fackler's office is located at 1800 ORLEANS ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fackler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.