Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Edwards, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Western Maryland Health System and is affiliated with Indiana Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1985
- The Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Maryland Health System
Western Maryland Regional Medical Center12500 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502 Existing Patients: (240) 964-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
I was amazed and grateful to have Dr. Edwards treat my son this morning. My son has a few diagnoses that are considered rare and we are often faced with puzzled looks when we have to go to the E.R. We've had so many experiences with doctors who are not familiar with them and was shocked and relieved to know Dr. Edwards familiarity with the diseases. His knowledge is grately appreciated. He was able to fully treat my son and did so with sich great bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Edwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Nausea, Cellulitis, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 12500 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edwards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Penn Highlands Clearfield