Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. James Denneny, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Denneny completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denneny is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denneny?
Took care of my son for years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denneny frequently treats Tinnitus, Maxillary and Malar Fractures, and Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates .
Dr. Denneny's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Denneny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center
Bethesda Location6420 Rockledge Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 896-3330