Dr. James Cumella, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Cumella completed a residency at Buffalo Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Adult/Pediatric Allergy/Asthma. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cumella is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy & Asthma Associates of West New York PC6930 Williams Rd Ste 3700, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Existing Patients: (716) 298-3541
Advanced Allergy & Asthma Care of WNY, P.C.
Advanced Allergy & Asthma Care of WNY, P.C.333 International Dr Ste B1, Williamsville, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 633-5277
- Buffalo Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Buffalo Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Buffalo Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cumella?
I went to another Amherst allergist, where a skin test determined a small number of allergies. I received a 2nd opinion from Dr. Cumella's office. The test was more inclusive and found a myriad of substances that have been wreaking havoc on my immune system for years. I'm half-way through my immunotherapy and have confidence that this will not cure my allergies, but diminish them to a level that is tolerable. The free samples provided by staff (nasal sprays, etc.) cuts down on expenses.