Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (847) 737-4111, and for other questions, call (312) 926-2270.
Dr. James Carr, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. James Carr, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Carr completed a residency at St. Vincent's Hospital (Ireland). He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carr is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group251 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- St. Vincent's Hospital (Ireland), Residency Hospital — 1999
- Royal College Of Surgeons (Ireland), Medical School — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carr frequently treats Vascular Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Carr's office is located at 251 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr speaks Gaelic and English. View profile to see all.