Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Campbell, MD is a pulmonologist in Pine Bluff, AR. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at U Miss Hosp. He currently practices at Pine Bluff Office and is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Miss, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Miss Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Oreg Hosps-Clins, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pine Bluff Office
Jefferson Heart P.A.1601 W 40th Ave Ste 301, Pine Bluff, AR 71603 Existing Patients: (870) 541-4280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 1601 W 40th Ave Ste 301, Pine Bluff, AR 71603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center