Dr. James Bass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bass' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Bass, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lowell, MA. Dr. Bass completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Lowell General Hosp Radiology and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lowell General Hosp Radiology
Lowell General Hospital295 Varnum Ave, Lowell, MA 01854 Existing Patients: (978) 937-6240
Union Campus500 Lynnfield St, Lynn, MA 01904 Existing Patients: (781) 477-3495
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bass frequently treats Vascular Disease, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Bass' office is located at 295 Varnum Ave, Lowell, MA 01854. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center