Dr. James Burns, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Burns completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Center For Laryngeal Surgery and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Center For Laryngeal Surgery
Center for Laryngeal Surgery1 Bowdoin Sq Fl 11, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-1444
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
After a thyriodectomy that paralyzed a vocal fold, my surgeon (the WONDERFUL Dr, Gaz) sent me to see him......I was very pleased with the results. I have a voice again!
- Massachusetts General Hospital