Dr. James Brooks, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Infectious Diseases Specialists and is affiliated with Retreat Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Diseases Specialists
Infectious Diseases Specialists7605 Forest Ave Ste 410, Richmond, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 285-1833
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Dr. Brooks partnered with my foot surgeon Ryan Vazales MD to clear up 5 different infections with my ankle injury. Dr. Brooks is absolutely the best. He visited me in the hospital every day to let me know my progress. He is so personable, and caring. Sometimes he would sit and talk. Made my feel reassured. I highly recommend him.
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital