Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. James Bourdeau, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Bourdeau completed a residency at Brigham Hospital Harvard. He currently practices at Radiology-eastern Ok Inc and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Brigham Hospital Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Brigham Hosp-Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiology-eastern Ok Inc6465 S Yale Ave Ste 507, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 481-2760
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bourdeau?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bourdeau frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Gout, and Hemodialysis.
Dr. Bourdeau's office is located at 6465 S Yale Ave Ste 507, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bourdeau speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bourdeau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- St. John Medical Center