Dr. James Bookman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bookman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Bookman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bookman completed a residency at Tulane Medical School/New Orleans,La.. He currently practices at Cumberland Eye Clinic PA and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bookman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Strabismus-Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane Medical School/New Orleans,La., Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital-New Orleans, Internship Hospital
- Tulane Medical School/New Orleans,La., Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bookman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bookman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bookman frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Floaters, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Bookman's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bookman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center