Dr. Bluhm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Bluhm, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lake Oswego, OR. Dr. Bluhm completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Associates Northwest and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bluhm is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bluhm?
My child has been his patient for years--Dr Bluhm is wonderful. He's smart, compassionate, and great even w kids w anxiety, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Bluhm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bluhm's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bluhm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bluhm frequently treats Viral Infection, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Bluhm's office is located at 4103 Mercantile Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center