Dr. James Ball, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Ball completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Main - Denver Location2055 N High St Ste 340, Denver, CO 80205 Existing Patients: (303) 832-2344
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Sky Ridge10107 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 330, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 832-2344
- The Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ball?
This office is amazing my child is never scared to come here.dr ball is kind and fun and his knowledge is far more then any other hemotologist that we have seen. I feel confident in his skills and care.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora