Dr. James Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Baker, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Jackson, MI. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Cs Mott Chldns Hosp-U Mich. He currently practices at Henry Ford Allegiance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chief Resident, C.S.Mott Hospital, University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Cs Mott Chldns Hosp-U Mich, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mott Hosp-U Mich, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Mi Med Sch, Medical School — 1994
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Plan of Michigan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Nippon Life Benefits
- One Health
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
- Total Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health205 N East Ave, Jackson, MI 49201 Existing Patients: (517) 788-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Anemia, Asthma, and Breath Testing.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 205 N East Ave, Jackson, MI 49201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.