Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Williams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, MS. Dr. Williams completed a residency at U Ark for Med Scis. He currently practices at Liberty Heart Center and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Golden Triangle. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn/Wm Bowld Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Ark for Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Ark for Med Scis, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Liberty Heart Center3491 Bluecutt Rd Ste 3, Columbus, MS 39705 Existing Patients: (662) 241-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Excellent rapport, ensures patient understands conditions and procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 3491 Bluecutt Rd Ste 3, Columbus, MS 39705. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Golden Triangle
- Monroe Regional Hospital
- Noxubee Medical Complex