Dr. James Pettay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pettay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Pettay, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Pettay completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Pediatrics Of Akron. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pettay is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pettay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pettay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pettay frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Pettay's office is located at 215 W Bowery St, Akron, OH 44308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pettay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Pediatrics Of Akron
Pediatrics Of Akron215 W Bowery St, Akron, OH 44308 Existing Patients: (330) 253-7753