Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. James Jones, MD is a pulmonologist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Jones completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Charlotte Medical Clinic- Allergy and Immunology and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Excellent! Best Doctor who seemed to care. I Breath better after 1 visit with him! 5 Stars +
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy Ste 2100, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville