Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. James Fahner, MD
Dr. James Fahner, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Fahner completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME). He currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fahner is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan (SOM), Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fahner?
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Fahner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fahner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fahner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fahner frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Fahner's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fahner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.