Dr. James Byrne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Byrne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Byrne, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Pulaski, TN. Dr. Byrne completed a residency at U Ala/Eye Fdn Hosp. He currently practices at Joel G. Orton and is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Byrne is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Retina/Vitreos Assoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Ala/Eye Fdn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Miami/Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Miami/Jackson Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Byrne?
Very professional. Is very kind to his patients. Listens and does not mind answering questions or explaining things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Byrne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Byrne frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Retinal Hemangioma, and Chorioretinal Scars.
Dr. Byrne's office is located at 1000 E College St, Pulaski, TN 38478. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Byrne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntsville Hospital