Dr. James Billys, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Odessa, FL. Dr. Billys completed a residency at Duke University Health System. He currently practices at Trinity Spine Center and is affiliated with Adventhealth Carrollwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Billys is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Trinity Spine Center
Fastmd2040 Short Ave, Odessa, FL 33556 Existing Patients: (727) 807-2476
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- California Pacific Medical Center, Davies Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Duke University Health System, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Duke University Medical Center Department Of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Wabash College, Indiana, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Billys?
Dr. Billys is the best.
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Tampa General Hospital