Dr. James Apostle, MD is a pulmonologist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Apostle completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Pulmonary Associates of Richmond and is affiliated with Bon Secours - Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Apostle is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary Associates of Richmond
Pulmonary Associates of Richmond1603 Santa Rosa Rd Rm 101, Richmond, VA 23229 (804) 320-4243
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Apostle?
Dr Apostle saved my Grandmas life. She went in to st. Mary's hospital for a pacemaker battery change, things didn't go as expected, so they had to intibate. The next day the Respiratory therapist wanted to extabate. Thank God for Dr. Apostle and his awesome quality of being thorough and cautious. He double checked behind the therapists and found that it was unsafe to remove the tube. This saved her life! He took the time to check behind them and I will forever be grateful!
- Bon Secours - Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital