Dr. Storey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Storey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Butler, PA. Dr. Storey completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Butler Electrophysiology Services and is affiliated with Arnot Ogden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Storey is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- USCD Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Butler Electrophysiology Services
Butler Memorial Hospital1 Hospital Way, Butler, PA 16001 Existing Patients: (724) 284-4863
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Storey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Storey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Storey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Storey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Storey frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Storey's office is located at 1 Hospital Way, Butler, PA 16001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Medical Center