Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Storey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Butler, PA. Dr. Storey completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at BHS Hospitalists and is affiliated with Arnot Ogden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Storey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uscd Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- TEACHERS COLLEGE AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Storey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Storey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Storey frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Storey's office is located at 1 Hospital Way, Butler, PA 16001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Medical Center
Butler Memorial Hospital1 Hospital Way, Butler, PA 16001 (724) 284-4863