Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. James Smith, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at MindPath Care Centers and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Howard University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MindPath Care Centers
MindPath Care Centers3610 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 876-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Best Psychiatrist I have ever had. Compassionate person. Always makes a little extra time to listen if the person needs it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smith frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Smith's office is located at 3610 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus