Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Carney Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Hallmark Health Medical Assocaites170 Governors Ave, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 306-6166
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 170 Governors Ave, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford