Dr. James Roth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenfield, WI. Dr. Roth completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. and is affiliated with Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roth is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 4455 S 108th St, Greenfield, WI 53228 (414) 805-3666
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore M C H&l Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
I first met met Dr. Roth to get a second opinion. He concurred with all the treatments and the course of action I was following with another cardiologist. However I realized I gained a much better understanding of my issues in that hour I spent getting that second opinion. I was also impressed that Dr. Roth actually encouraged me to stay with my current cardiologist but said he would take me as a patient if I choose to switch. Best decision of my life was to switch and go under Dr Roth's care.
- Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital
- Ripon Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Waupun Memorial Hospital