Dr. James Lemley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Camillus, NY. He currently practices at Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lemley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists5700 W Genesee St, Camillus, NY 13031 (315) 487-4876
- University Of Pittsburg Medical Center, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthNow New York, Inc.
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Martin's Point
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- Total Health Care, USA
- Univera Healthcare
- Universal Health Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lemley?
Dr. Lemley was very professional when addressing my condition and explained to me exactly what he was going to do to correct the problem. Dr. Lemley is very caring and considerate as well. I would highly recommend him.
- Crouse Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center