Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Johnson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University Okla Med Center. He currently practices at Karen M Mitchell MD Pllc and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Okla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Ark Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karen M Mitchell MD Pllc1809 E 13th St Ste 400, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 583-6277
Urology Associates of North Central Arkansas101 Skyline Dr, Russellville, AR 72801 Existing Patients: (479) 968-2345
Saint Marys Regional Cancer Center
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center Rehab1808 W Main St, Russellville, AR 72801 Existing Patients: (479) 964-9118
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Appendicitis, and Appendectomy, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1809 E 13th St Ste 400, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center