Dr. James Hotz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newton, GA. Dr. Hotz completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Baker County Primary Health Care and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hotz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Baker County Primary Health Care327 Sunset Ave Sw Ste 3, Newton, GA 39870 (220) 734-5226
East Albany Medical Center
Aaphc East Albany Pharmacy1712 E Broad Ave, Albany, GA 31705 (229) 639-3100
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hotz?
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital