Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Cancilleri, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Cancilleri completed a residency at Podiatric Surgery, Lawndale Community Hospital. He currently practices at Connecticut Hand and Orthopedics and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cancilleri is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Podiatric Surgery, Lawndale Community Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science, Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Rowan University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cancilleri?
I was under Dr. Cancilleri medical care for 8 weeks,,,and I was thoroughly satisfied with the care that he gave to me. He was very concerned about my well being...and I appreciate that in a provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cancilleri frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Fracture, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Cancilleri's office is located at 1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3220, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cancilleri speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cancilleri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
Connecticut Hand and Orthopedics
Paul B Murray, MD1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3220, Hartford, CT 06105 (860) 247-3279
North Penn Podiatry
Brandywine Hospital213 Reeceville Rd Ste 13, Coatesville, PA 19320 (215) 855-8122
Brandywine Foot & Ankle Associates119 E Uwchlan Ave Ste 102, Exton, PA 19341 (610) 495-2040