Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Campbell, MD
Dr. James Campbell, MD is
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University, Medical School — 2000
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Colorado, Other Education — 1994
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell is so wonderful with children. He's warm, personable, funny and inviting. My 3-year-old walked away from his visit saying he had fun at the doctor's office. Incredible. I felt Dr. Campbell was in no rush and wanted to spend time getting to know us. We definitely felt seen and heard and cared for.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Campbell, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Campbell's profile.
Dr. Campbell in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 13772 Denver West Pkwy Ste 250 Bldg 55 Lakewood, CO 80401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Campbell is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Campbell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Campbell, MD is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado.
Yes, Dr. James Campbell, MD holds board certification in Pediatrics.
Dr. James Campbell, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Children's Hospital Colorado
Denver West Pediatrics, PC
Denver West Pediatrics, PC13772 Denver West Pkwy Ste 250 Bldg 55, Lakewood, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (303) 216-0333