Dr. James Bynum, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Bynum completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch. He currently practices at Joint Implant Surgeons Florida and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bynum is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Plano and Associated Orthopedics Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 2003
- Midwestern State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Priority Health
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bynum?
Dr. Bynum, Anastasia and his staff are wonderful to work with and help me stay active playing tennis and participating in bootcamp HIT classes. Dr. Bynum is a good listener and offers detailed explanations of my injuries, joint condition and the various options to consider for treatment and care. I highly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Bynum if you’re having joint pain or have an injury. There’s a good chance he can offer you relief from your pain and get you back to playing your favorite sport.
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital