Dr. Jame Abraham, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at U Conn Sch Med. He currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Cleveland Clinic Hospital9500 Euclid Avenue Taussig Cancer, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 445-0150
- Nat Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- U Conn Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- John Dempsey Hospitaluconn Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Wonderful and genuinely caring doctor and staff. He listens, takes his time answering questions and doing exam during visits. The nicest, most compassionate and knowledgeable oncologist I’ve found. Love love love him.
- Cleveland Clinic