Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jamal Zarghami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Zarghami completed a residency at Providence Hospital Med Ctrs. He currently practices at Heart Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zarghami is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Providence Hospital Med Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- St John Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zarghami?
He is a wonderful doctor! Very thorough and to the point. I truly believed he saved my husband's life. Bless you, Dr. Z!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zarghami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zarghami frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Zarghami's office is located at 22250 Providence Dr Ste 705, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zarghami speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital