Dr. Jamal Ahmad, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn. He currently practices at North Shore Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Spanish, Urdu, French, Hindi, English
- Thomas Jefferson U & Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2005
- State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
Dr Ahmad and his staff are kind, knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I had regarding my treatment for my broken ankle . My ankle had to be surgically repaired and Dr Ahmad did an excellent job. I had no pain after surgery and healed up great.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital