Dr. Jamal Ahmad, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn. He currently practices at North Shore Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
North Shore Orthopaedic Institute
Northshore Specialty Suites7900 Rollins Rd, Gurnee, IL 60031 Existing Patients: (847) 866-7846
French, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- Thomas Jefferson U & Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2005
- State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
My 78 year old mother had a really painful bunion on her left foot. Thankfully, we were referred to Dr. Ahmad who performed surgery around two months ago. Her recovery was great and relatively quick. During these difficult times, Dr. Ahmad and the nurses all made my mother feel comfortable during the process. Especially being that no one could accompany her due to the pandemic and she doesn't speak English fluently. We cannot thank Dr. Ahmad and the staff enough for such caring and professional help. We would definitely recommend Dr. Ahmad to anyone who needs foot surgery.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital