Dr. Jalil Ahari, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Ahari completed a residency at Internal Med. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahari is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Pulmonary /Critical Care Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Med, Residency Hospital
- Cheverly, Internship Hospital
- Shiraz University School Of Med, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahari?
Dr. Ais the most patient-centric I have ever been treated by. I was taken by ambulance to ER directly from internists office with low oxygen saturation coughing up blood. I was lucky that Dr. Ahari was on ER. The first interaction I had with him was, while med tech staff was working me up with electrodes etc., I said to my wife I hadn't eaten anything and was hungry. Dr. A overheard, and when he saw me for the first time he gave me a sandwich. Wish I had more characters to discuss Dr. A.
- The George Washington University Hospital