Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solorzano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Solorzano completed a residency at Berkshire Medical Center. He currently practices at Shared Pharmacy Services and is affiliated with AdventHealth DeLand. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Berkshire Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Universidad de Guadalajara, Medical School — 2004
- Imss Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Universidad de Guadalajara, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solorzano?
Great check up, point out what it needed to get done to get better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solorzano frequently treats Sepsis, Respiratory Failure, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Solorzano's office is located at 6149 Chancellor Dr Ste 2780, Orlando, FL 32809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solorzano speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Solorzano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth DeLand
- Adventhealth Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital