Dr. Jaime Molden, MD is a cardiology specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Molden completed a residency at Harbor-Ucla Medical Center Internal Medicine Training Program. He currently practices at MARK WEST FAMILY MEDICINE and is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molden is board certified in Cardiology.
Mark West Family Medicine
Mark West Family Medicine34 Mark West Springs Rd Ste 310, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 573-5200
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program, Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Harbor-Ucla Medical Center Internal Medicine Training Program, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Harbor-Ucla Medical Center Internal Medicine Training Program, Internship Hospital — 2005
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2002
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molden?
He is a great doctor, he cares about his patients, is very calm.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital