Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 403-6750.
Dr. Jaime Payne, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3751
Dr. Jaime Payne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Payne completed a residency at Valley Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare Family Medicine Center and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Payne is board certified in Family Practice.
- Valley Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Valley Family Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
Dr. Payne had been my PCP for over 4 years and is the doctor that welcomed my daughter into the world. I've never felt rushed, unheard, or brushed off. She and her nursing staff truly treat each patient as if they are the most important one. Dr. Payne has been my daughter's PCP since birth and makes each visit fun for her so she doesn't fear going in.
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Payne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payne frequently treats Hair Loss, Diabetes Type 1, and Gastroparesis.
Dr. Payne's office is located at 1112 6th Ave Ste 301, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.