Dr. Jaime Payne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Payne completed a residency at Valley Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare Family Medicine Center and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Payne is board certified in Family Practice.
- Valley Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Valley Family Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
Dr. Payne had been my PCP for over 4 years and is the doctor that welcomed my daughter into the world. I've never felt rushed, unheard, or brushed off. She and her nursing staff truly treat each patient as if they are the most important one. Dr. Payne has been my daughter's PCP since birth and makes each visit fun for her so she doesn't fear going in.
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital