Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, MD
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, MD is
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 2005
- Columbia Presby Med Center|Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Lincoln Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education / Madras University|Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radhakrishnan?
i haven't yet but I aim to, soon
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Radhakrishnan's profile.
Dr. Radhakrishnan in specializes in Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radhakrishnan frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Glomerulonephritis, Chronic Glomerulonephritis and Acidosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Radhakrishnan's office is located at 51 Audubon Avenue Floor 4 New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Radhakrishnan is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Radhakrishnan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
CUIMC/51 Audubon Avenue Office
CUIMC/51 Audubon Avenue Office51 Audubon Avenue Floor 4, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 235-1511