Dr. Jahandar Saleh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Saleh completed a residency at Stamford Columbia College Physical and Surgs. He currently practices at Dignity Health Northridge and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saleh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dignity Health Northridge
Dignity Health Northridge18350 Roscoe Blvd Ste 400, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 678-4900
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
- Columbia University/Stamford H, Internship Hospital
- Stamford Columbia College Physical and Surgs, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saleh?
Dr. Saleh implanted my pacemaker. Until the day before surgery, we’d never met. I was amazed at how often he stopped in my room before and following surgery. What I can say at this point is that I’m glad he was on call the day my situation became emergent.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center