Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 605-4036, and for other questions, call (859) 625-0900.
Dr. Jagannath Sherigar, MD
New Patient(859) 785-3050
Dr. Jagannath Sherigar, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Richmond, KY. Dr. Sherigar completed a residency at Richmond University Medical Center. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Richmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherigar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Baptist Health Medical Group Gastroenterology
Baptist Health Medical Group Gastroenterology789 Eastern Byp Medical Park 1, Ste 14, Richmond, KY 40475 Call
Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada
- 2018, Fellowship Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- U Edinburgh, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Muni Med Coll, Gujarat U, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Bangalore Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherigar?
Took my husband to ER chocking Dr Sherigar was called,came, knew exactly what to do and by the next day my husband felt very little discomfort. He had to be scoped. Dr. was very gentle and caring and talked to me to explaned what procedure he did. Our GI doctor just had retired so glad we found him saved me search time !! ?
- Baptist Health Richmond
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherigar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jagannath Sherigar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherigar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherigar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherigar frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Diverticulitis, Intestinal, and Diverticulosis, Intestinal.
Dr. Sherigar's office is located at 789 Eastern Byp Medical Park 1, Ste 14, Richmond, KY 40475. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherigar speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and Kannada. View profile to see all.