Dr. Jafar Tay, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Tay completed a residency at Community Regional Medical Center - Fresno. He currently practices at Jafar Tay, M.D. and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Of San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tay is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Jafar Tay, M.D.
Parveen Rafia MD Office175 N Jackson Ave Ste 201, San Jose, CA 95116 Existing Patients: (408) 258-8760
Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions
Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions105 N Bascom Ave Ste 104, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 918-0405
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Community Regional Medical Center - Fresno, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UCSF-Fresno Medical Education Program, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tay?
I suffered a catastrophic knee injury/dislocation. My situation was bleak. I was facing the horrible realization that I was going to lose my leg from the knee down. Dr Tay, along with the trauma surgeons at Regional Medical Center operated on my leg for over 9 hours. They worked tirelessly, all night long, and completed my surgery at 5:00 am. Dr Tay never gave up. He worked through the many complications and SAVED MY LEG!! I'm so incredibly grateful! Thank you, Dr Tay! You are the BEST!!
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose