Dr. Jaehon Kim, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Jaehon Kim, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kim completed a residency at HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital - Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Kim is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Mount Sinai Hospital - Orthopedics
The Orthopedic Center at Mount Sinai West425 W 59th St, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Raymond M Curtis Hand Cr Union Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- HARVARD COMBINED ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAM, Residency Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Just my first visit, but he was very attentive and caring. I have a ways to go though.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Roosevelt Hospital