Dr. Van Dam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacques Van Dam, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Van Dam completed a residency at New Eng Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch. and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Genl Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- New Eng Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- New Eng Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1984
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1510 San Pablo St Ste 322r, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Dam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacques Van Dam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Van Dam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Dam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Van Dam frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Van Dam's office is located at 1510 San Pablo St Ste 322r, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Dam speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital